The Freetime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Freetime Forum

a place where you can just do what yuo like, post storys, thoughts, opinons etc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  WikipediaWikipedia  

Rules and ranking system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gayle
Storm
Gayle

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2006-04-11

health:
Rules and ranking system Left_bar_bleue121/121Rules and ranking system Empty_bar_bleue  (121/121)
RPG Name: Mevvie

Rules and ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Rules and ranking system   Rules and ranking system EmptyTue 11 Apr - 12:35

you can talk here, there are a couple of ranks depending on your number of posts...
Admin - earned
Wanderer - earned
Shadow - earned
Wynn 0
Arryl 10
Ezlo 12
Assua 32
magewatermaster 59
Mage of the winds 329
Elemental Master 500
Dark Soul 1000 N
... 3000

the earned ones are earned by doing good on the boards, turning in offeneders. The rules are as folows:
#1: no spamming, this is unfair as you can rasie rank higer by doing this
#2: no advertising! no no no no no! i will not have it!
#3: Acting like a Nephrus, basicly, if i give you power, don't abuse it by closing topics and banning people for the most trivial of reasons
#4: you can flame [PUT THINGS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS], but, only if you need to yell, doing it for fun will not be tolerated!
#5: no harrasing the people with power higer than yours, if you do, i'll give them the promission to ban you!
#6: no making fun of people because of ranks! if you do you will be banned! you may thing i'm being harsh, but i want this to be a place where all kinds and all ages can chat and not feel unwelcome!
#7: most importantly of all, no cussing, sexaul content, inaproprate language, inaproprate hyperlinks, basicly, nothing inaproprate at all!

over all, have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://freetime-2.forumotion.com
Gayle
Storm
Gayle

Male

health:
Rules and ranking system Left_bar_bleue121/121Rules and ranking system Empty_bar_bleue  (121/121)

PostSubject: Re: Rules and ranking system   Rules and ranking system EmptyTue 2 May - 7:02

new rule, no uptightness!
Back to top Go down
Gayle
Storm
Gayle

Male

health:

PostSubject: Re: Rules and ranking system   Rules and ranking system EmptyTue 2 May - 7:03

if you want uptightness go to Ezlo's board!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and ranking system   Rules and ranking system Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules and ranking system
Page 1 of 1