The Freetime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Freetime Forum

a place where you can just do what yuo like, post storys, thoughts, opinons etc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  WikipediaWikipedia  

Is Basket supposed to be hidden?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keil Alikzandr
Assua
Keil Alikzandr

Male
Number of posts : 58
Interests : Comics
Registration date : 2006-06-19

health:
Is Basket supposed to be hidden? Left_bar_bleue-2/1Is Basket supposed to be hidden? Empty_bar_bleue  (-2/1)
RPG Name: Cheese

Is Basket supposed to be hidden? Empty
PostSubject: Is Basket supposed to be hidden?   Is Basket supposed to be hidden? EmptySat 16 Sep - 14:04

Jsut so you know, I still hear no Background music. I don't see the basket forum, but I can read it with the little thing that you call RSS that winner BB decided to implant into all of the forums.
Quote :

sorry about all the backround music, the secret is out anyway...
Back to top Go down
Gayle
Storm
Gayle

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2006-04-11

health:
Is Basket supposed to be hidden? Left_bar_bleue121/121Is Basket supposed to be hidden? Empty_bar_bleue  (121/121)
RPG Name: Mevvie

Is Basket supposed to be hidden? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Basket supposed to be hidden?   Is Basket supposed to be hidden? EmptySat 16 Sep - 15:34

when i was in control of patomon, i ketp making it say [strums banjo], what's what i meant by backround music
Back to top Go down
https://freetime-2.forumotion.com

Is Basket supposed to be hidden?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Freetime Forum :: Announcements!-
Jump to: