The Freetime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Freetime Forum

a place where you can just do what yuo like, post storys, thoughts, opinons etc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  WikipediaWikipedia  

What are you doing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keil Alikzandr
Assua
Keil Alikzandr

Male
Number of posts : 58
Interests : Comics
Registration date : 2006-06-19

health:
What are you doing? Left_bar_bleue-2/1What are you doing? Empty_bar_bleue  (-2/1)
RPG Name: Cheese

What are you doing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyWed 9 Aug - 15:47

You just messed it up for all AOL users back in Kokiri Forest, Sammy-gayle-kun. To let the truth out now, I am the secondary content writer for a nice site called Zelda Planet, and Neprhus didn't like that you registered again.

Quote :
As of today, anyone using AOL (god forbid there still be some) will no longer be able to use any Zelda Planet website (this includes the forums). Due to recent activities of a particular user, it is unfortunate that we have come to this decision to ban AOL entirely from the site and forums.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this.

Thanks!

He also said that your topics were really a pain to clean up, and that is why he keeps banning you. He did the same for the user Butternuts a while back, until a little time passed, and Butternuts registered and kept to himself. He isn't banned yet.

My username there is Dark King of Hyrule, and am okay with it.

I didn't register here to "spy" or anything, but on my own free will (Nobody on Kokiri Forest knows about me signing up here except butternuts because he is a good friend of mine), and I really enjoyed it here. So ban me if you will, but you will be making the same mistake as Neph did. I will hang around here as long as I'm active, but nothing more.

If you ban me or no, I am indifferent. I have been registered in Kokiri Forest for about two or three years, and know these people pretty good.

Good day, and merry christmas ! santa
Back to top Go down
Gayle
Storm
Gayle

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2006-04-11

health:
What are you doing? Left_bar_bleue121/121What are you doing? Empty_bar_bleue  (121/121)
RPG Name: Mevvie

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyThu 10 Aug - 6:34

merry christmas? and, the last few accounts i made i used with internet explorer
Back to top Go down
https://freetime-2.forumotion.com
Gayle
Storm
Gayle

Male

health:
What are you doing? Left_bar_bleue121/121What are you doing? Empty_bar_bleue  (121/121)

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyThu 10 Aug - 6:40

and you've been nice, i won't ban you, the only reason i ban and de-activate the people from Kokori Forest that come is because the first post they usally make is cussing me out, i think butternuts came here at one time or other......
Back to top Go down
Keil Alikzandr
Assua
Keil Alikzandr

Male

health:
What are you doing? Left_bar_bleue-2/1What are you doing? Empty_bar_bleue  (-2/1)

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyThu 10 Aug - 15:47

Aah. It doesn't matter if you used internet explorer, He meant that using an "@aol.com" email address.

do you have Firefox?

I have to leave for tonight with homework in computer repair. I have to convert decimal (regular numbers) to Binary (1's and 0's) and Hexadecimal (01ACD3). It is complicated math, and I need to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Gayle
Storm
Gayle

Male

health:

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyFri 11 Aug - 13:31

i know what binary is!
Back to top Go down
EXCEPTION
Wynn
EXCEPTION

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyMon 14 Aug - 18:38

Wrong Kyle it is depends on your IP (internet protocol) which can trace you to you ISP (Internet service provider)

This forum is on "HostDime.com, Inc."

EX: http://whois.domaintools.com/72.29.95.43

You can change the IP in this url to your own to see your own Isp. If you don't know your ip use: www.cmyip.com

The links above are to help and inform and have no other purpose.

I use Netscape it branches off AOL, Neprhus said he no
Longer blocks it anymore which it true halfway it seems that I can't use firefox anymore to go to the forums. I still can use firefox to go to z64planet just not the forums. Only with IE or FF+proxy that I can go to the forum.
I feel bad for Jesse he doesn’t know all this so it seems that he is gone.
Back to top Go down
Keil Alikzandr
Assua
Keil Alikzandr

Male

health:

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyMon 14 Aug - 19:36

Hey, Adrian... That is where that picture of me is.

That is me in his avatar.

I am staeling my own picture back.
Back to top Go down
Gayle
Storm
Gayle

Male

health:

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyTue 15 Aug - 5:35

i can get to the forums using firefox
Back to top Go down
Keil Alikzandr
Assua
Keil Alikzandr

Male

health:

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyWed 16 Aug - 16:27

I could be the biggest idiot there, and not get banned. I wrote majority of the content under The Minish Cap on there.
Back to top Go down
butterjoe
banned
butterjoe

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyThu 17 Aug - 16:00

deleted, deleted, and.... can you guess? DELETED!-Patomon
Back to top Go down
Gayle
Storm
Gayle

Male

health:

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyMon 21 Aug - 14:03

being banned is something to celibrate?
Back to top Go down
triple h
magewatermaster
triple h

Male
Number of posts : 104
Interests : emmberrassing vinxce mcmahon by saying he likes kox
Registration date : 2006-04-21

health:
RPG Name: triple h

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyMon 21 Aug - 18:23

the rules say no cussing
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.winnerbb.com
Keil Alikzandr
Assua
Keil Alikzandr

Male

health:

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyMon 21 Aug - 19:09

butterjoe wrote:
I have been banned twice. You broke my record you son of a bitch

Was Sprichst du?

You were banned about six times in KF and about three times on TCOH.
Back to top Go down
butterjoe
banned
butterjoe

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyWed 23 Aug - 18:27

content removed due to breach of rules-Gayle
Back to top Go down
Gayle
Storm
Gayle

Male

health:

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? EmptyThu 24 Aug - 12:19

soooooo banned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing?   What are you doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Freetime Forum :: Announcements!-
Jump to: